My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Paying Fancy Prices to Pretend that I Have A Fancy Life

2005/06/30

Bagged and Tagged

The second time I play this game. Thank the eloguent and kind Paul for tagging me.

A lifetime
I am afraid I would use a lifetime to know myself.

5 years ago
I was still a teenager who was buried in the happiness at the offer from Fudan University. Everything in the university was exciting and new for me. That's why they called us 'freshman', I guess.

1 year ago
I was trying to figure out my future and ended up relocated in North America. The year of 2004 is really a markstone of my life, when I said goodbye to families, friends and headed for a whole new world.

Yesterday
Another day was wasted. Now I am feeling bad for that.

Tomorrow
It's Canada Day!

5 snacks I enjoy
  1. Chou Tofu (Stingy Tofu)
  2. Chocolate Chip cookies
  3. Chips
  4. Peanuts
  5. Walnuts

5 songs I know the words to
I tend to recreat lyrics when I don't sing with Karaoke machine.

5 things I would do with $100,000,000

  1. Give 80% of it to my families;
  2. Save the rest in the bank (I quite enjoy saving money);
  3. Look for a better job, coz I would probably feel more confident then;
  4. Go to restaurants without looking at the prices on the menu;
  5. Check my bank account every night before I go to bed. I am sure that would make me sleep way much better.
5 locations I'd like to run away to
  1. Internet
  2. Any air-conditioned place
  3. Not nature
  4. N/A
  5. N/A

5 bad habits I have

  1. too serious
  2. always late for something
  3. tend to waste my time away
  4. a loner
  5. always think I am right

5 things I like doing

  1. dining out
  2. watching television/movies
  3. walking and watching people
  4. talking to people who enjoy talking to me
  5. having showers

5 things I would never wear

  1. tattoo
  2. any clothes with shinny materials
  3. leather
  4. any tight clothes
  5. jewery

5 TV shows that I like

  1. Friends;
  2. The Family Guy - Baby Stewey is my favorite;
  3. Saint Seiya (圣斗士星矢);
  4. Journey to the West (西游记);
  5. The Yongzheng Dynasty(雍正王朝);

5 famous people I'd like to meet
N/A, not very comfortable with meeting new people

5 biggest joys at the moment

  1. The trip I am going to take in less than a month;
  2. Blogging and receiving comments from my readers;
  3. The new culture I am exploring;
  4. Watching myself surviving in a new environment;
  5. Forced to do something I don't like to do initially.

5 favourite toys

  1. cash;
  2. my bank cards;
  3. my computer;
  4. mp3 player;
  5. plastic coffee cups I collected

5 people to tag
Last time I tagged 5 people, none of whom followed my tag. So I give it up this time.

13 Comments:

Anonymous christmas fancy dress said...

Wéi, Very informative. Great to see such that fresh sites are still out there. If you know anything about christmas fancy dress or christmas fancy dress feel free to send a post onto my blog. Thanks again

10/24/2005 8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about magical realism like water for chocolate
. You can check it out at magical realism like water for chocolate


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

10/26/2005 3:34 AM  
Anonymous fancy dress for little girl said...

Hi Wéi, your post on Bagged and Tagged was a catchy read, i spent a good half hour scanning through it all. If you would like to view your opinions on fancy dress hat please feel free to add a post onto my blogspot. Thanks

10/26/2005 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site. Check mine out if you can. teen 4 cash

10/26/2005 7:24 PM  
Blogger plasticdoc said...

Hi:, Just came across your blog. Intersting post and good looking site. I'm definitely going to visit again! I recently set up a new website just about San Diego dentists There are a lot of interesting dental articles. We will also feature Tijuana dentists If you have the time, please stop by and let us know how we can improve the site. Bob

10/29/2005 6:36 PM  
Anonymous fancy dress for little girl said...

Hi,

Came across your blog by pure accident but thought whilst i was here i could tell you about this Fancy Dress and boy fancy dress site i found.

Check it out when you have time as i'm sure you could find a fancy dress costume to suit your needs some time.

Many Thanks

11/01/2005 11:58 PM  
Anonymous infant fancy dress said...

Hi,

Came across your blog by pure accident but thought whilst i was here i could tell you about this Fancy Dress and christmas fancy dress costume site i found.

Check it out when you have time as i'm sure you could find a fancy dress costume to suit your needs some time.

Many Thanks

11/08/2005 4:30 AM  
Anonymous infant fancy dress said...

Hi,

Came across your blog by pure accident but thought whilst i was here i could tell you about this Fancy Dress and infant fancy dress site i found.

Check it out when you have time as i'm sure you could find a fancy dress costume to suit your needs some time.

Many Thanks

11/09/2005 6:40 AM  
Anonymous kid fancy dress said...

Hi,

Came across your blog by pure accident but thought whilst i was here i could tell you about this Fancy Dress and hawaiian fancy dress site i found.

Check it out when you have time as i'm sure you could find a fancy dress costume to suit your needs some time.

Many Thanks

11/10/2005 4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

off gifts [url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com]red bottom shoes cheap[/url]

jersey
the perfect
[url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com/christian-louboutin-women-christian-louboutin-pumps-discount-1_3.html]christian louboutin white satin pumps[/url]


Louboutin Pigalle For Special Style

Related help links:[url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com]signature red bottom shoes[/url]

3/11/2013 7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

QdbIgcWjkKrj [url=http://adidas51.webnode.jp/]ナイキ air[/url]WrsZqyGrgImz [url=http://nikeonline.blog.fc2blog.net/]nike sb[/url]JkdKxuFvxIix [url=http://nikeair350.blog.fc2.com/]ナイキシューズ[/url]HmeXevCpsMno [url=http://nikeshose.blog.fc2.com/]スニーカー nike[/urlSgbUvxYgiPef [url=http://nikeonlie11.blog.fc2blog.net/]ナイキ[/url]ClaJdfGjkYcb [url=http://ナイキシューズ.seesaa.net/]free nike[/url]GovRqeEknZjn [url=http://シューズナイキ.seesaa.net/]free nike[/url]TfuLjmHbdVzi [url=http://nikeair11.seesaa.net/]ナイキ[/url]JqcKzpJifEdy [url=http://niker.seesaa.net/]スニーカー nike[/url] AmgRujDxwPte [url=http://nikeshose11.blog.fc2.com/]free nike[/url]YjiHiiSyvPqe

3/13/2013 3:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With declining enrollment and building Red Bottom Shoes room for tens of thousands much more college students than they have enrolled, the Baltimore colleges introduced final December their restructuring options to near a number of elementary, center and substantial colleges with other individuals getting combined K-8 colleges. For today's final rule, DOE updated its estimates using the most recent, publicly Christian Louboutin Decollete Pumps dark PINK available information to calculate the likely benefit to the LVM from the tax credit provisions. DOE updated the assumptions for the estimated Federal production tax credit for 2009 and 2010 based on the LVM's recent SEC filings. The LVM's 10-Q filing for the quarter ending September 30, 2009, reported higher tax Christian Louboutin shoes benefits from the energy efficiency tax program compared to the 10-Q filing for the quarter ending March 31, 2009. DOE revised its figures for 2009 based on this new information and used the LVM's most recent historical estimate for the growth rate of the commercial laundry industry to estimate LVM shipments for 2010. /34/ The revised estimates suggest that the LVM will collect approximately $4.0 million in Federal production tax credits from 2008-2010 from the provisions updated by EIEA 2008 and a total of $5.3 million from Christian Louboutin shoes the program from 2007-2010. The revised estimate for today's final rule is approximately $1.2 million higher than the estimate published in the November 2009 SNOPR. [url=http://www.cheapchristianlouboutinshoessaleus.com/christian-louboutin-women-christian-louboutin-wedges-discount-1_7.html?page=3&sort=20a]Fashional,Sexy Christian Louboutin Wedges Sale At Wholesale Price With Free Shipping,No Tax[/url]

, specially
So, no matter christian louboutin sale or handsome Christian Louboutin sneakers, you can find a cheap one in the online store.

Please Click the link:http://www.cheapchristianlouboutinshoessaleus.com/christian-louboutin-cool-studded-flat-shoes-new-womens-red-cheap-566.html

3/16/2013 12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

. Oh yeah , and she a low priced [url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com]Christian Louboutin Shoes[/url]

good friends
an awesome
[url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com/christian-louboutin-women-christian-louboutin-pumps-discount-1_3.html]christian louboutin shoes pumps[/url]



OR Sexy, Fun, and Bold Christian Louboutins

Please Click the link:[url=http://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleus.com/christian-louboutin-women-christian-louboutin-wedges-discount-1_7.html]cork christian louboutin wedges[/url]

4/07/2013 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home