My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Paying Fancy Prices to Pretend that I Have A Fancy Life

2005/06/26

Non-Shopping Day

This week I came across the most ridiculous thing since I came here. I went back to the Future Shop to replace a product I bought there half a year ago. The manager there sent me back with a senseless statement that he felt threatened. I am still wondering how could I 'threaten' him in his place with his people standing behind him speaking his mother language. They didn't treat me fairly I think.

On the way back home, I was thinking I would stop buying consuming product like this, not just because the value was degraded but also of the fact that it caused me troubles like this. So June 23 was memorable for me as the Non-Shopping Day. No shopping, no bothering.

Moreover, I gave up on asking for justice again. Not everything would come my way in the whole life, I suppose. So I accept the unjustice or unfairness that happens on me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Older hunter said...

Hi! I just came across your blog about **keyword** and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information posted here. I also have a web site about **keyword** site so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the nice job, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!"

10/23/2005 5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about home shopping club and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about home shopping club so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by home shopping club

10/30/2005 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home