My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Paying Fancy Prices to Pretend that I Have A Fancy Life

2005/07/17

Checklist

Here is the list of stuffs I am taking during my trip to the west:

mp3 player
camera
battery
charger
clothes
umbrella
a book
passport
tickets
cash and bank cards
scandle
notebook
wishes from my dear friends

Before this trip, I have already learnt a lot by preparing for it, about the places I am going, the people living there, and the most importantly, the friendship. I feel lucky that I have friends who care about me, so that I am not bothered by thoes who don't want me to be happy. I feel sad because two of my best friends are about to leave Canada when I come back from this trip.
Bon Voyage, to me and my dear friends.

8 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Did you mention bringing candles? Why?

Paul

7/24/2005 2:59 AM  
Anonymous peabody said...

the most important things in life are family and friends..

7/28/2005 11:06 PM  
Blogger George said...

Well, here's a refreshing new idea for you, Organizer and it won't cost you an arm and a leg. Organizer

10/22/2005 12:43 AM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/30/2005 9:32 AM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/30/2005 8:41 PM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/31/2005 11:24 AM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/31/2005 12:01 PM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/26/2005 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home